*Pictures* Bantam Chick Breeds? Help Needed

He's doing ok despite the fact he lost his top roo status. Our ee roo decided he wanted that position and beat Red up a bit, but he's better now.

Glad to hear he has recovered from his fight. I hope he learned his lesson. My six girls are doing good. Notice I said girls. I didn't have a rooster after all. I have one tall, skinny hen who lays big brown eggs.
smile.png

I think the first one might be a quail d'Anvers. I can't tell what the 2nd one is. The pics are way too blurry. Can you try to get better pics?

Doesn't have feathered legs. I think it might be a d'Anvers. Might be another sebright, tho. It's hard to tell. If it has muffs, it's probably a d'Anvers, if not, sebright. :)

The bantam that's orange with black tips in the middle facing away has feathered legs; lots of feathers on legs, as does the buff on the far right. There are 2 identical black and white bantams, and a white bantam peeking over the red sex link. These are the ones I DON'T know.

I know I have 3 standard: a red sex link, a leghorn and a black New Hampshire something or other... Peeking under the large black is the head of an OEG bantam.

Thanks for all of your help, if you can!
~Meeerylou

Back
Top Bottom