Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

Haha that's so cute!! I love the names!
Here's when my white mallards were three little fluff butts Jake's in the back with her always wet brown chest. Finn's in front with the round head and round body. And TreeTrunks is to the left. . And a little bit older, Jake in the back sleeping like a baby. Tree in the middle And Finn in front! During their rabid surf duck stage!

my seven khaki Campbell I got right after Easter (not very social, but are becoming very pretty!)
[/IMG][/IMG] my two sweet baby rouen ducks Parker and paisley (sadly we lost paisley, she was decapitated in our pond :( ) so far my favorite our of all my ducklings they would follow me everywhere.
[/IMG] my little mixture we bought, finding out there were two peeking 1 IN runner and one ancona. Sadly the two Peking were attacked by my neighbors dog :(
my sweet little indian runner from the mix. She would always have trouble swimming with the others so after she would swim I would take her inside and dry her off and cuddle with her until she was warm again:) so sweet and really the only one who still lets you hold her.
and here is everyone now in there pin put up for the night. We will be expecting some eggs soon! So excited for some ducklings! We will have hybrids so I'm excited to see how they turn out !:)

Back
Top Bottom