Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

Haha.. everyone has calls except for me
hmm.png
. Where did you get yours? They are very ADORABLE!
love.gif
I actually lucked out and found them at a poultry swap that's very close to my house, and I had no idea what a Call duck was when I bought them :)

This is my little flock around 4 weeks old
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I was planning on buying a couple Khaki's until I thought about it, I thought about how was I going to use their eggs if they laid like hundreds of them?
Here were my choices:
A.) Create "Baked Goods" with them.
B.) Have them for breakfast every single day. (Sunny Side up and/or Scrambled)
C.) Give em away! (People are not very fond of duck eggs though..)

Never ever will I throw away valuable eggs, unless they are rotten. Its not a good feeling.. (Even if they are infertile!)
But I will have to get over that bad feeling soon.. Can't have a refrigerator full of duck eggs.

To be honest though.. I really don't know if Khaki's and Khaki Campbells are the same or if they are different so correct me if i'm wrong.
(I have been talking about Khaki Campbells this whole time!)
lol.png

(Please note that I will never, ever in my life, eat an fertile egg. I would never last 3 seconds of my life eating an fertile egg. I would pretty much be eating a duckling, an undeveloped duckling.)

I think I would have to throw away an fertile egg though.. if I cant eat them then what would I do with them? I know its possible but, I can't do it. I can't hatch them (I would exceed my space limit).

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I was planning on buying a couple Khaki's until I thought about it, I thought about how was I going to use their eggs if they laid like hundreds of them?
Here were my choices:
A.) Create "Baked Goods" with them.
B.) Have them for breakfast every single day. (Sunny Side up and/or Scrambled)
C.) Give em away! (People are not very fond of duck eggs though..)

Never ever will I throw away valuable eggs, unless they are rotten. Its not a good feeling.. (Even if they are infertile!)
But I will have to get over that bad feeling soon.. Can't have a refrigerator full of duck eggs.

To be honest though.. I really don't know if Khaki's and Khaki Campbells are the same or if they are different so correct me if i'm wrong.
(I have been talking about Khaki Campbells this whole time!)
lol.png

(Please note that I will never, ever in my life, eat an fertile egg. I would never last 3 seconds of my life eating an fertile egg. I would pretty much be eating a duckling, an undeveloped duckling.)

I think I would have to throw away an fertile egg though.. if I cant eat them then what would I do with them? I know its possible but, I can't do it. I can't hatch them (I would exceed my space limit).

Khaki's and Khaki Campbells are the same duck. And their eggs are G-R-E-A-T to bake with and to have for breakfast. G-R-E-A-T-E-R than Tony the Tiger's Frosted Flakes!!

Back
Top Bottom