Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

And a couple more....

my boston jersey and clover always seem to find each other, clover is the only duck from her clutch so she kinda gets left out.

The one in the back looks a little dark to me..... Congrats on your babies! I think that is important to remember to put niacin in their water. What Amiga said is good advice. I read all those threads and posts 6 months ago when my journey began. They really helped me. Also if you have any Q's just post 'em and we will help you!! :)
Uh oh what's that mean a little dark !!! Is that bad ?!?!

Do you think I don't have Blue Swedish as promised ? Or possibly 1 blue and 1 something else ??

Quote:
I didn't mean to scare you. It isn't bad that she is a little darker. I also couldn't se3e her chest either. She just looks like my Cayuga a bit that's all. I just didn't want he to grow up and you to be disappointed. Sorry :(

She's the one in the back. :) She is sweet and they turn out beautiful anyway.
That dark one of yours also might be a BLACK Swedish. O r maybe I am bonkers and it is a blue Swedish.
barnie.gif

:)

Here are a view pics of my little duckling. I think it`s a drake. Because of his cute mini drake face...:) And the way he walks and stands. It doesn`t show well in the pics, so you just have to take my word on it
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
All of these photos are amazing! I have not been online lately due to me having to move to another house. Everyone, I would like to thank you for contributing to this thread!This was my first time ever getting over 100 responses/comments!

Back
Top Bottom