Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

beautiful

Here's Sammy. He/She is 2 days old and quite a survivor! Anything and everything that could go wrong during the hatch happened. He had two siblings that didn't make it. Can anyone tell what breed he might be? Parents are either Ancona or Duclair could be a mix of both also. His coloring is a light grey/ blue color but he's kinda marked like a mallard.

Here's Sammy. He/She is 2 days old and quite a survivor! Anything and everything that could go wrong during the hatch happened. He had two siblings that didn't make it. Can anyone tell what breed he might be? Parents are either Ancona or Duclair could be a mix of both also. His coloring is a light grey/ blue color but he's kinda marked like a mallard.

Oh look at little Sammy. He's come a long way in the last couple of days. :love

I picked up these four lil'uns yesterday from my son's kindergarten class. We have a large pond, so it seemed a shame not to! I don't have any idea what breeds they are, but they sure are adorable! She said she'd gotten eggs from a few different breeds, but she didn't know which was which. She mentioned Muscovy (which would be amazing to have!) and Pekin, but couldn't remember any others. These guys all hatched together though, so from what info I've gleaned on the internets, the Muscovies are probably the 6 eggs she still has in the incubator.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom