Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

Every domesticated duck came from mallards is what most believe . Every domesticated duck but the Muscovy is the same species , just diffrent breeds

The Muscovy duck is a while diffrent species make the babies produces from the in fertil if the other parent is anything but a Muscovy .

Your babies have a chance to reproduce but only with their brothers and sister and even then those babies are HIGHLY likely to die in less than two days .

Like a liger , ligers can reproduce with their brothers and sisters but the babies died sighing a few hours after birth .

Quote:

Yes, they are mixed with Muscovy mamas and a Runner drake.
If there mixed they'll be infertil ( still lay eggs but sperm and eggs infertil )

But still so cute
That's good! We don't need any more babies around here, haha.

how so infertile?

I don't know how exactly, but these babies, since they are Mixed Muscovy, will be infertile. I don't know, Muscovies are so weird.

Every domesticated duck came from mallards is what most believe . Every domesticated duck but the Muscovy is the same species , just diffrent breeds

The Muscovy duck is a while diffrent species make the babies produces from the in fertil if the other parent is anything but a Muscovy .

Your babies have a chance to reproduce but only with their brothers and sister and even then those babies are HIGHLY likely to die in less than two days .

Like a liger , ligers can reproduce with their brothers and sisters but the babies died sighing a few hours after birth .

Next time we find someone sitting on a nest, we are taking them right off! We are at full capacity right now and really cant have any more ducks or chickens or anything for a while.

Okay still wouldn't matter for those mixed breeds let them sit all they want nth Ing will hatch ( sorry to be the bearer of bad news )

I just had to go to a friend's house today to take some rotten eggs out of her broody's nest (she was too afraid to get them herself.). I love these ducklings but I seriously do not want any more animals for a long time, so I am happy these babies are infertile.

I can't put my finger on what they they're probably mixed and yes they are crested of course

Yea we figured they were mixed but decided they were so cute and unique to take them home. They will be integrated into the Quack Pack when they are old enough. I don't care if they are infertile in fact at this point, I would prefer that anyway :)

Couple more pics of Spats and Geisha having a swim in the big kids pool and a stroll afterwards.
Spats

Geisha on the left, Spats (cuz of his stripey feets) on the right.

Geisha on the left.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom