Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

I haven't been online in a long time and I'm glad I started this thread because I've gotten a lot of pictures! Well to begin I wanted to start by saying I no longer have my ducks because I got evicted from my last home and could not travel with them
1f61e.png
! I really miss them and I'm glad their in a great home now and fully grown up! I plan to get more ducks and when I do, I will post to this sight all the time to keep everyone updated! I also would like to thank everyone for posting those amazing pictures of their ducklings! Fully astonishing! When I saw ALL of those pics, it put the biggest smile on my face! Thank you so much for that and I would love it if you continued to post more! It makes me even happier to know that so many people actually took time out of their day just to post to my thread! Thanks so much and please keep it up! ~Darian

I'll have a bunch of pics of my ducklings that i ordered from efowl once i get them there's 5 3 roeun and 2 chocolate runner ducks i really can't wait but u will be expecting photo galore

Well! I ordered new ducklings! They will be here Tuesday and the breed is Black Swedish! I hope you all enjoy the pics I'll be posting

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom