Pictures Of Your Little Ducklings!!

14 runners 9 weeks old. Time for bed. 8:30pm

Two car ramps and in side two big bricks that are off set to make steps. They slip on the edge of the pool. So i put a towel on it that draps down the ramps.

Love it! You've given me an idea now for an entrance to our pools. Our ducks are grown now and most just step over into it but the smaller breeds sometimes have trouble stepping that high.

We are not really sure what they are yet. They swam in the river with my kids 3 weeks ago, for 2 hours, and then followed us part way home - so we brought them to the house since their mamma was no where.

We are not really sure what they are yet. They swam in the river with my kids 3 weeks ago, for 2 hours, and then followed us part way home - so we brought them to the house since their mamma was no where.
They look to be domestic ducks this also explains why they were willingly around your kids. It very sad to think that someone would dump such precious things out into the wild but i happens. They are most likely mixed bred ducks due to colorations which is also why they might have been dumped.

Back
Top Bottom