please help identify this goose

I am bringing her home with me tonighto after being hospitalized since Wednesday. I don't think she is sleeping at all in the hospital..so as my last ditch effort I will bring her home and keep her in a pack-n-play over night. Continuing all of her medications at home. will hope for a miracle over night.

thank you for your support! it has been very helpful.@Miss Lydia @DwayneNLiz

Last edited:
I love her! She's so precious! :hit :hugs
I hate to see her sick, I hope she makes an amazing turn around but if she was mine I'd coddle and just make her as happy as I could

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

After a very long night, no improvements today.
I made the decision to end her suffering today. LuLu was euthanized at the hospital after my family came to say their goodbyes.

I decided to have a necropsy done. Because curiosity is getting the best of me. and I would like to learn something that may help someone else in the future.
Due to the holiday it won't be done until Tuesday. I will share any helpful information.

Thank you all for sticking it out with me!
xoxo xoxo

So sorry about your loss. I just had to put my Rooster down the other day from what we believed to be Mareks Disease so I know how hard it must be. You definitely tried everything you could for her.
hugs.gif

After a very long night, no improvements today.
I made the decision to end her suffering today. LuLu was euthanized at the hospital after my family came to say their goodbyes.

I decided to have a necropsy done. Because curiosity is getting the best of me. and I would like to learn something that may help someone else in the future.
Due to the holiday it won't be done until Tuesday. I will share any helpful information.

Thank you all for sticking it out with me!
xoxo xoxo
I am so sorry you had to make that hard decision but it def sounds like it was the right one. Please do let us know what you all find after necropsy.

hugs.gif

I am sorry you had to euthanize her but at least she is no longer suffering :hugs
Let us know what you find in the necropsy

Back
Top Bottom