Please help, my 1 yr. old chicken is sick,wont come out oh box

motherhenparks

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 1, 2010
today I noticed my easter egger was in the box this morning, then this afternoon I was going to clean everything its been so hot. Duckie was still in the laying box, I took her out and she wouldnt go by the others and she has practically clear diahrria, she sounds a little funny and has her mouth open . she ran back into the box,I got some antibiotic water out and tried to dip her beak in it but she wont drink. I am new to this, what else could I do is it cocci? or what. Are all the chickens going to get sick? is Duckie going to die? I am so worried...
hit.gif
:

Oh no. I am pretty new also so I don't know what to tell you but I am sure that someone will be along soon who will know what to do.
hugs.gif

I hope that you can get her fixed up.

good, i hope it will be soon. I am going to try to walk out there and and put alittle med. water in her mouth with a dropper or something. TY)

ok I went out there and noticed that on the red stars that there is white stuff on like the ear area or whatever those red things are that are on either side of the head or jaw and its all white in the same area on the easter eggers also.

Back
Top Bottom