PLEASE HELP. Opened egg on day 25. *graphic photos*

Quote:
I am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
I hope you try and again!!!
frow.gif

Thanks so much. I will try again someday!

How did your hatch turn out?

all 7 hatched and are doing great! never dreamed they would all hatch.

Saw your other post about the brooder and sent ya a post there too!
wee.gif

hugs.gif
If you don't feel like putting them in the trash, don't... just plant them in your yard or flower bed with a little garden spade. We have a "graveyard" that we have planted a poor wild rabbit that died and a crow. Thankfully none of our pets, yet.
hit.gif

Try again! I shudder to think of all the chicks that didn't make it as a result of my early attempts...and I still have struggles...I have 14 eggs on lockdown right now, and I have learned to stay away from the incubator because I figure it is sheer luck if any hatch.

Or, do what I did today: go to tractor supply. I bought 6 fuzzy butts!
hugs.gif

Quote:
I am so sorry for your loss
hugs.gif
I hope you try and again!!!
frow.gif

Thanks so much. I will try again someday!

How did your hatch turn out?

Got to Chookschicks page and print out her cheat sheet. I had too much humidity all throught the summer and fall with a lot of my hatches. Lots thousands of dollars in eggs, but tell ya what. I do what she does and have hatched out every viable egg since then. Funny I used to get great hatches and then they just started depressing me from all the losses.

Thanks everyone!
hugs.gif
I did bury the babies in the backyard next to the big girls' pen. I asked my boyfriend to please say a few words and he politely declined.
idunno.gif
Anywhoo, im moving on from this disaster. I have babies coming in the mail tomorrow or the next day. Hopefully that will get me my fix!

Back
Top Bottom