PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
How terrible ! I am so sorry for the both of you. You really can't give her too much water. She can go a while with out food but not water. Do get the KAYTEE (sp?) feed for her. Its available at pet stores ? maybe Walmart ? maybe T.S.. but I don't think T. S.. When you can I would take the pic.'s over to the neighbors and have a long COOL discussion with them. Then just personally ~ I would buy a gun and load it with hollow points.

A fawn...how precious...I also have twins and a brown Boston terrier
We have a twin picnic every year and every year our twin guest list gets longer!!! We live in Bear Creek NC. Where are you? here's a photo of my girls, they are almost 5 seconds apart! They love animals, puppets and ride together all the time. Always Great to have another Twin family to chat with! Susie Q
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

We have a twin picnic every year and every year our twin guest list gets longer!!! We live in Bear Creek NC. Where are you? here's a photo of my girls, they are almost 5 seconds apart! They love animals, puppets and ride together all the time. Always Great to have another Twin family to chat with! Susie Q :yiipchick :jumpy :jumpy check your pm I don't want to hijack fuzzy bums thread

We have been following the story of Fuzzy Bum along as well, and are completely overjoyed to see how far she has come- thanks to you and your family and your determination to do everything you could to get her through this. You are a special person, and Fuzzy Bum is indeed blessed to belong to such a loving family!

Just checking in again to see how the routine is going. Is she eating more and more and are you guys carrying on ok? Did she enjoy her egg breakfast this morning? we've been pulling for Fuzzy Bum and you for a while and at least I still want to hear how it's going! She is so sweet and it's so nice to hear about her improvements and your friendship. I'm so happy for your success and hope it continues.

Fuzzy Bum is doing so good :) she still can't eat it drink in her own, but the scrambled egg and sardines I'm feeding her has been giving her more energy. This morning, while she was in the basement, I was cooking her scrambled egg upstairs in the kitchen. Apparently I wasn't cooking it fast enough, because she started flying up the stairs. She then walked into the kitchen and looked up at me as if saying "what is taking you so long? I'm hungry!!" She is such a cutie :) that puffy pocket on the side of her beak is looking much better. Fuzzy Bum is doing much better :) thanks everyone!! <3.

Back
Top Bottom