PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
celebrate.gif
Great news!! We knew she could do it! She is a survivor with a wonderful and determined Bestie by her side.
love.gif
hugs.gif

UPDATE: my mom gave the chickens some mashed potatoes, and guess who ate them all by herself????????? FUZZY BUM! I actually cried I was so happy. Even though she still can't eat her regular chicken food by herself, she can eat mashed potatoes. She was so cute while she was eating them, licking her lips and gobbling away :). @ellie32526 thank you so much <3

That's wonderful news! Congratulations to you, your family, and to dear Fuzzy Bum!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I have been following your thread, it's an amazing story, she is now my idol! :p

We need more stories like this around,

GO HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!!!!:D

VIDEO INCLUDED!
Hello again everyone. Fuzzy Bum (my dad calls her "Clucky") is doing very good. She is full of energy, and is extremely vocal, she loves talking to me. She isn't doing the best with eating on her own, I still have to hand feed her her food. Although I KNOW that she can eat on her own if she wanted to! I made a mash for her with oatmeal and her regular food (corn, oats, pellets). She took a couple of attempts to eat it on her own, and then she just gives up. So then I have to hand feed her. It is so hard to resist hand feeding her. I tried to leave her alone with her food, and she will take a couple of attempts pecking at it, but then she looks up at me with the sweetest face and the look in her eyes are saying "please help me eat." She is getting very picky too. She doesn't like the oatmeal or sardines as much as the egg omelet I feed her everyday. On the bright side, her tube feeding is going incredibly well, and I am very proud of her :) Her health is extremely good, I haven't seen her have this much energy since before the accident. She now sleeps with her sisters in the chicken house, and only comes in our house to be tube fed at night. One time when I went into the basement to check on her, I couldn't find her. She was in my bedroom! :p silly girl. Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement!!!
Here are some pictures:

Fuzzy Bum balancing on the dart board :)

Standing so happily beside her door full of chicken pictures :)

Checking out the computer

Here is a link to a video of Fuzzy Bum after we tube fed her. :) Hope you enjoy! God bless <3

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom