PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
UPDATE AND PICTURES!!!
Fuzzy Bum is doing great. Why is she doing great? Because she is happy :) God is amazing! And seeing my little girl happy puts a big smile on my face. Fuzzy Bum loves scratching in the compost pile, and I even saw her eat some grass!!!! That was amazing to see! Fuzzy Bum LOVES LOVES LOVES her oatmeal!!! I put her corn/oats/ and pellets into it and it's all mashed up, and she can pick it up by herself!!! She also still eats eggs that I cook for her. And in return, she lays eggs for us as well. Here are some pictures that I thought I would share with you all.

Fuzzy Bum enjoying her oatmeal

UPDATE AND PICTURES!!!
Fuzzy Bum is doing great. Why is she doing great? Because she is happy :) God is amazing! And seeing my little girl happy puts a big smile on my face. Fuzzy Bum loves scratching in the compost pile, and I even saw her eat some grass!!!! That was amazing to see! Fuzzy Bum LOVES LOVES LOVES her oatmeal!!! I put her corn/oats/ and pellets into it and it's all mashed up, and she can pick it up by herself!!! She also still eats eggs that I cook for her. And in return, she lays eggs for us as well. Here are some pictures that I thought I would share with you all.

Fuzzy Bum enjoying her oatmeal

Awh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The cuteness in this story makes me go AWH EVERYTIME!
nb530876ba.jpg

Thank you all for your encouragement! Fuzzy Bum appreciates your kind comments as well :) But the credit goes all to God. I couldn't have done it without Him :) Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible for God."

I thought I would share this picture. It really shows how far Fuzzy Bum has come. She is a living miracle, and I am so proud of her :)

There was no vet involved in this story. Only God, extremely intelligent backyard chicken people, and my family :)

Back
Top Bottom