PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
This is such an amazing story!! You are such a brave person.... It's also so nice to see there are people on here that are willing to take a phone call from a stranger to help a chicken survive.... Such inspiration for
all involved, including God! Way to fight Fuzzy Butt
2764.png

Thank you all very much. Fuzzy Bum loves being loved <3 @chickenlover432 , haha, sorry, but Fuzzy Bum is my special girl :) . I will continue to post pictures of her though so that you can still see her :) you guys are still part of Fuzzy Bum's family, and she loves you all very much!

So now Fuzzy Bum makes it part of her daily routine to meet me at the door. This is a picture I took when I woke up this morning and looked out the door :)

God sure is amazing :)

Last edited:
How cute, FB(Fuzzy Bum) thinks that you're her idol:)

And yes, God performed an AMAZING miracle with your Fuzzy Bum:)
I'm so glad she's OK. Not many hens survive that sort of thing.

So happy to see Fuzzy Bums "recovery". It always amazes me how animals with disabilities persevere and move on with their life. Many times people with disabilities whine, complain, and use it as a excuse not to move forward. God Bless you and Fuzzy !

Fuzzy Bum Update!!!! The more days that pass, the more I love my Fuzzy Bum. She is such a sweetheart and a blessing. When I come home from work, I see her running from the chicken house all the way to the drive way to greet me :) Fuzzy Bum loves eating her egg omelet every day, and in a deep dish container, she is even able to eat her regular food!!!!! So amazing :) Fuzzy Bum doesn't spend as much time in the bush as she used to, as it's a bit more difficult for her to pick up the treats she finds, but she loves going in our garden :) (My mom isn't the happiest about that) :p Fuzzy Bum knows that she is not supposed to be in the garden, so whenever she sees us, she darts out of the garden faster than a bullet! Fuzzy Bum is one of the top hens of the hen house. But even though she is the boss, she treats her sisters with kindness and respect. She sets a great example for her family. Every time Fuzzy Bum looks up at me with her angel eyes, my heart melts. Thank you all again so much for your help and support. God bless! Oh ya, Fuzzy Bum says that she loves you all very much :)

Back
Top Bottom