PLESE HELP!!!! Chickens beak got bit off

Pics
Haven't had my Fuzzy Bum fix in a while. Yes, would love to see some more pictures of that lovely lady.

Sorry! I've been working so much lately. I'll post a new post with pictures sometime soon :) be patient! ;) fuzzy bum loves you!

HERE SHE IS!!! MISS FUZZY BUM! I went outside today to take some pictures of her, and let me tell you, she is a MODEL! Don't you think she should be on the cover of a magazine? She's such a pretty girl. Not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside too. Fuzzy Bum is starting to hang out with the hens of her neighbouring pen. The biggest hen "Gem", Fuzzy Bum likes to chase her. But the smallest little Bantam "Willow", chases Fuzzy Bum. It's so funny, because Willow is less than half of Fuzzy Bum's size. :p Silly girl.

Fuzzy Bum is doing good! She still enjoys coming to the house for her fresh cooked egg, although she's been eating more of her regular food now. One thing I have noticed, is that Fuzzy Bum struggles to poop sometimes. I think this could be because of lack of water possibly. Fuzzy Bum does try her best to drink, although it's a bit challenging for her to scoop up as much water in her beak. Her health is amazing! She lays beautiful eggs!! And she runs faster than a bullet! Enjoy these pictures of my sweetheart <3

Ahhh! Fuzzy Bum's sisters are jealous of Fuzzy Bum's 'fuzzy bum', so they sometimes peck off her bum feathers. Poor girly.

Here is Fuzzy Bum struggling to poop :(

Fuzzy Bum having fun in the bush, scratching away :)

Fuzzy Bum eating her favourite food :) I had to fasten the container down because otherwise Fuzzy Bum makes quite the mess with her food :p

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing. You might try adding water to her feed every day to get more water into her if she is able to eat it. It is great to see her thriving after all she has gone through to survive.

Back
Top Bottom