Plymoth rock or something else?

I could have sworn they were labeled as Plymouth Rocks at the feed store. It is entirely possible I read the wrong bin. Either way I wasn't sure what they were. Thanks every one who chimed in though.

Just got back from the feed store with 4 chicks. Two are Silkies and I think the other two were Plymoth Rocks but they don't look like the chick pics I see on here. I can get a better picture if needed. Thanks!
White rock and barred rock maybe ? I'm trying to figure my bator babies (cause I started with a mystery flock of hens and a barred rock roo) and I have 5 black w/yellow spot heads & 1 yellow w-Browns,black and reds in wings & 1 yellow yellow (did I mention yellow chick with a teensy spot on top of his noggin of black ...so I've been trying to educate myself a lot lately and I came across some info saying Plymouth rocks can be barred,non barred,white,black,partridge and a few others

Another thing that frequently happens on those chick days at the feed store is that people will pick up a chick and put it back in a different bin.

I could have sworn they were labeled as Plymouth Rocks at the feed store. It is entirely possible I read the wrong bin. Either way I wasn't sure what they were. Thanks every one who chimed in though.

You're welcome. If your chipmunk striped chicks were labeled as Plymouth Rocks then they somehow ended up in the wrong bin. They are definitely not Plymouth Rocks.

Back
Top Bottom