Plymouth Rock Bantams Discussion Thread

What variety of Plymouth Rock Bantam do you own?

• Buff

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Barred

Votes: 47 56.6%
  • Black

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Columbian

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Partridge

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Silver Pencilled

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • White

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Other ABA recognized color

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Project Colors (Non-SOP)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Large Fowl Plymouth Rocks

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Hi all, I am interested in finding someone near Chattanooga, Tennessee who might have Bantam PRs. We'd prefer the barred variety but I also find columbian very attractive. We aren't looking for many birds/chicks so I figured it would be best to find someone local instead of shipping some in. If you have some, please PM me so I'm sure to get your message. Thank you!

Hello -- regarding bantam barred PRs near you in Chattanooga, a guy named Terry Disney lives in Clinton, and while he deals primarily in Blue Orpingtons (show-quality), he also has the birds you're looking for. I have a business card for him somewhere, but since I cannot find it, here is his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/terry.disney.Orps

He is also an APA judge and is a good guy. He has awesome bantam and LF barred PRs.

Hello Everyone

I'm new to the the forum, I was wondering if Black is an accepted variety in the Plymouth Rock Bantam breed?

Last edited:

A few pics of our chickie poos. They are Partridge Plymouth Rock Bantams. Fred won his class last weekend. He is the proud dada of these little ones....

Last edited:
Giving this thread a bump and looking for anyone going to CA for the show in Modesto in a week or so that might be bringing black or silver penciled Plymouth Rock bantams??? I'm really looking for a pair or trio of the silver penciled but black would be nice too. Going, have birds to sell, know where I might find some anywhere from WA, OR, ID, or CA send me a message. Thanks!
I haven't updated my profile for a while but I also have one black hen (going on 5) currently and about a dozen barred birds as well from about two years to 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom