Pokemon thread~!

I got a Hoenn Collection Box and Mega Lucario Box today at a Christmas Party, and managed to pull a Mega Manetric, and Mega Charizard EX, so happy. Just got me wandering do any of you guys collect the cards, or just play the games?

I got a Hoenn Collection Box and Mega Lucario Box today at a Christmas Party, and managed to pull a Mega Manetric, and Mega Charizard EX, so happy. Just got me wandering do any of you guys collect the cards, or just play the games?
Nice! I used to collect the cards.Sometimes I might pick some up here an there.

Last edited:
Nice! I used to collect the cards.Sometimes I might pick some up here an there.

I used to collect cards.

I really enjoy collecting. Pretty much anything with the Pokemon logo on it i collect lol. I recently started collecting the old tapes i remember watching them when i was little and really enjoy the anime. Just a couple more days till Christmas, hope you all are well and have an amazing Christmas and are with you families.
hugs.gif

I really enjoy collecting. Pretty much anything with the Pokemon logo on it i collect lol. I recently started collecting the old tapes i remember watching them when i was little and really enjoy the anime. Just a couple more days till Christmas, hope you all are well and have an amazing Christmas and are with you families.
hugs.gif
Yeah I have a ton of tapes also.
Thanks, you too!

Back
Top Bottom