Pokemon thread~!

Where did everyone go?
hu.gif
How was ya'lls Christmas?
I bet everybody got ORAS for Christmas and disappeared into Hoenn :p

I bet everybody got ORAS for Christmas and disappeared into Hoenn :p
Lol probably. I got them but i haven't played them much cause i got a bunch of books that I've been reading and some movies to watch. Haven't even gotten to the first gym ( i like to catch every pokemon available on each route and the dustox/beautifly have been giving me issues
he.gif
) I'm hopeful to fix that soon though! How was your Christmas?

(whoops late reply) But my Christmas was great! You? Good luck with catching all of them!
Thanks. My Christmas was awesome thanks for asking! My birthday is Tuesday and my goat Violet had babies last Friday, so I took that as an early birthday present lol. Whats your favorite Pokemon? Mine is Piplup, it's just so darn cute!!! Well have a good evening!
smile.png

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!! (Ok well it's in a few days but happy early birthday!! Have a great one!) (Also goat babies sound adorable <3) My favorite pokemon is Giratina, although Cyndaquil, Klefki, and Xerneas are close (I blame the Giratina movie for my Giratina love)
Lol never watched the Giratina movie. Latest one i watched is the Raquaza, Deoxys one ( im watching them in order ) Thanks for the happy birthday! They are adorable, I'd post a pic but this isn't a goat thread lol.

Back
Top Bottom