Polish pictures

This is Hope, she has too much black on the front of her crest. Her crest was about half this size at the age of your bird. She is a year old in this photo.

DSC01185.jpg

I will post some current pictures of our polish tomorrow after I take some new pictures for you! They all have very different looking crests. One has a very nice crest, the other has a very skimpy crest, one has more of a curly but very full and nice crest and the other has a small crest.
Pictures tomorrow!

I took some good pics of my Robert a couple weeks ago. His do has remained mostly the same, but his tail has grown even longer and flashier since then.

Digital_Cam00six.jpg

Robert on the left, Butters on the right.

Digital_Cam009.jpg

Digital_Cam023.jpg

Omg, you can almost see an eye!

Digital_Cam077.jpg

Wow that's a pretty Polish!! Is he pretty friendly? So far mine is very sweet, but hes young still. He just won't let me touch him unless I do a sneak attack from behind, when I pick him up he calms easy enough and puts his head down for a scratch.

Haha, I know all about the sneak attack.. he's a little brat when I try to pick him up like I do with all my other chickens; runs around my feet and jumps on my back sometimes lol. But he's very sweet once in my arms. Kind of skittish on the ground, but I suppose not being able to see much of anything out from under that fro would make anyone a bit jumpy
tongue.png

I didn't know there were blue Polish before first coming here tonight, beautiful rooster there Verthandi! Ive only seen all-brown and WC black Polish before cause that's all that was ever at the feed store here. Already learning new things from this site
smile.png
Dolly is very cute too, and now I'm thinking I will add to my Polish 'children' next spring.

Very nice birds / pics, all who posted! Id love to see more
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom