Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the little one a GL? They are both cute birds
smile.png

I believe he will be silver laced.

I call that one he and the black a she. For no real reason because I am horrible about sexing chickens

I believe he will be silver laced.

I call that one he and the black a she. For no real reason because I am horrible about sexing chickens

Lol..sound like me with the Tolbunts..I call the little one a girl and big one a boy..just in the hopes that they pick up on it and realize I'm right even if nature is wrong..lol

The little one just made me pee my pants a lil.. I walked over to the brooder to give them a spoon full of cantaloupe and the little one was laying half in and half out under the heating pad hen..on her side all stretched out like it had just fell over dead..one of my Silkies walked right over it and it didn't move..so I freak, reach in to grab it, thinking 'I'm gonna put this thing on life support'.. I grab her, she jumped up, scared the pee outta me and looked at me like 'how dare you wake me up!!?'

Of course I checked her over just to make sure, she was irritated and just wanted loose..it was quite the commotion

Lol..sound like me with the Tolbunts..I call the little one a girl and big one a boy..just in the hopes that they pick up on it and realize I'm right even if nature is wrong..lol

The little one just made me pee my pants a lil.. I walked over to the brooder to give them a spoon full of cantaloupe and the little one was laying half in and half out under the heating pad hen..on her side all stretched out like it had just fell over dead..one of my Silkies walked right over it and it didn't move..so I freak, reach in to grab it, thinking 'I'm gonna put this thing on life support'.. I grab her, she jumped up, scared the pee outta me and looked at me like 'how dare you wake me up!!?'

Of course I checked her over just to make sure, she was irritated and just wanted loose..it was quite the commotion

I have a barred rock that I know is a boy. He has waddles already growin and a nice sized bright red comb at only 5 weeks. He is for sure a guy, but I have been calling him a girl. He was a tsc bird from the pullet bin. I am willing him to have a sex change lol

Back
Top Bottom