Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Are my eggs on the way yet?
tongue.png
wink.png

These are some of our new chicks - about a month old now. They are a mix of frizzles & smooth. I'm curious about the ones with "less" of a poof. Are they polish, or is there another close-to-polish breed that I've picked up by mistake? Also, what would the coloring on the black and white polka dot ones be, are they a splash?

26854_polish_chicks_1_month_009.jpg

26854_polish_chicks_1_month_008.jpg

26854_polish_chicks_1_month_006.jpg

26854_polish_chicks_1_month_004.jpg

and ps. sshhhhhh! don't tell momma Wyandotte that these aren't from her, LOL!

I just started with Polish and have 8 already! I have 2 Buff Laced; one boy-smooth, one girl-frizzled, 2 White Crested Black; one boy, one girl both smooth, 1 Black Cuckoo- frizzled boy, 1 Blue cuckoo- smooth girl, and 2 White Crested Blue both girls. I love these guys soooo much! My daughter has claimed the frizzled Cuckoo boy and one of the WCB's is my sons. I will post pics as soon as I get home from work.

Everyone's are sooo pretty! Please keep posting!
love.gif

Quote:
These are very pretty birds, the ones with the smaller crests do look mixed. The ones with the black with white dots also look mixed since they would be mottled and that is not a standard color here that I know of. Very nice color on them though and I would love to start some mottled Polish but I guess it would be too much like Houdan chickens.

Back
Top Bottom