Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@jennifer
I have many polish silly girl.

They are akwardly trying to breed but eggs won't be fertile untill at least Sept(saving summer grass to feed them&i have24hrlights to improve age barriers)

Ahhh I see. My 6 month old has been sick so not sleeping well this last week or so. My brain just can't connect the dots right now lmao. I would love to have some variety. I ordered 6 white crested black polish hens from mpc. They are supposed to be here on the 12th. If you sell hatching eggs I would love that. I ultimately had wanted something different but that's all mpc carries. :(

Wish I had know you where looking a dear friend has bunches of black&white crested. And she's an amazing packer&shipper. She taught me a lot about chickens.

Wish I had know you where looking a dear friend has bunches of black&white crested. And she's an amazing packer&shipper. She taught me a lot about chickens.

Ahhh I wish I had known. Breeding quality is definitely important. I've already ordered these now. Bummer. Maybe next year if she is still selling them then.. bantam size polish are so hard to find in my area. Everyone has the large fowl.

Another myth is how can you tell if an aberigeny had this bill before I or not
..want me to say it or we gonna be polite?

apparently we have some real bona fide myth busters amount us. Where's your charts&notes bloke?
I got mine&know my mythes from my kiwis when I see them

Trying to discredit fair play abroad ...what did I ever do to you?

Release the dingo's bara-hoo'ta

And Frank,oh they'll turn lovely Frank into a ladies purse...ah yes a lovely ladies purse.

Back
Top Bottom