Polish x EE= bearded polish with green eggs? any more pics?

My Polish x EE pullet! I got her and a Copper headed Marans as payment for chicken sitting!

This is Buttons. I received her along with a copper headed Marans pullet for chicken sitting. She is little compared to the rest of my chickens but is very fat. She is an EE, Polish x Ameraucana. Not entirely sure how much of each but those are the only breeds my friend has that could have created her. She laid her first egg and I was elated! My other EE lays light brown eggs, so I finally got my green egg layer. It's really light though. Oh, and it's hard to tell but she has blue/purple ears.

This is Buttons. I received her along with a copper headed Marans pullet for chicken sitting. She is little compared to the rest of my chickens but is very fat. She is an EE, Polish x Ameraucana. Not entirely sure how much of each but those are the only breeds my friend has that could have created her. She laid her first egg and I was elated! My other EE lays light brown eggs, so I finally got my green egg layer. It's really light though. Oh, and it's hard to tell but she has blue/purple ears.

Beautiful hen,like her feather color.

This little guy is from one of frizzle polish X easter egger cross hens and not real sure if the daddy is my frizzle polish or one of my frizzle polish X easter egger cross roosters.This chick has tolblunt polish in the mix,and she is the result of inbreeding.She is mottled from the tolblunt polish in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom