Poop board convert *warning-graphic/gross poop pictures*

Does Sweet PDZ attract ants? We have ants that I didn't notice before
sad.png

I'm loving the poop boards! So glad I found this thread! Here's a couple pics of the inside of the coop. The only thing I would like is to find a scoop with smaller holes to get some of the tiny poops!

I'm loving the poop boards! So glad I found this thread! Here's a couple pics of the inside of the coop. The only thing I would like is to find a scoop with smaller holes to get some of the tiny poops!

Just the other day I was telling my girls to poop bigger
big_smile.png
I once saw a picture here where someone modified their scoop with hard ware cloth. I'm thinking about trying it.

Amen to that! We've tried wrapping 1/4 inch hardware cloth around a kitty litter scoop, window screening (the PDZ doesn't go through) a bird food scoop with small holes drilled into it (again it trapped the PDZ as well as the tiny poops) and even a slotted spoon from the kitchen. Um, no I didn't put it back into the cutlery drawer. But the poop board with the PDZ works so well that I'm willing to keep experimenting.

One thing I would highly recommend is to set your roost boards (even limbs) in a "u-shaped" hanger of sorts so that you can easily remove the roost to do a deep cleaning every so-many months. By screwing or nailing your roosts into the wall they are somewhat permanent...just FYI.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom