PORCELAIN dU'ccle!! WHO HAS QUALITY CHICKS???

MakMurrayFarm

Chirping
May 8, 2019
I am desperately searching for some gorgeous porcelain dU'ccles & mile fluer.. I can find ZERO breeders / reputable people to purchase chicks from in Georgia or even anywhere in the United States.. That will ship obviously if out of state.
I considered purchasing from a hatchery, but i'm scared the birds wont be very high quality.
I potentially would like to use these to start my next flock, to breed or show etc.. along with my silkies. Help!!! I have fallen in love with this breed and i swear no one local to me ( middle GA ) or in Georgia that has any. Only the large commercial hatcheries.

Have you ordered dU'ccles from a hatchery and got lucky with their quality?

I show d’uccles and my flock is mostly made up of them I live in Georgia and know some amazing breeders for them

My hens
D41CCE94-A9E0-4E3B-A292-2C59DD71B2AD.jpeg
4E25702E-F994-4572-96FC-0EA69783D296.jpeg

Attachments

• 1B75BCD8-AF67-4FA6-B879-C4390425BD63.jpeg
    1B75BCD8-AF67-4FA6-B879-C4390425BD63.jpeg
    688.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I show d’uccles and my flock is mostly made up of them I live in Georgia and know some amazing breeders for them
You can’t really find the breeders online you just have to know them

I’ll tell you their information in a pm

My hens from one of the guys
He is amazing knows his breeding he has hundreds of d’uccles amd any variety you can imagine especially Millies!
View attachment 1774950 View attachment 1774952
I too am looking for D’Uccles is anyone in or near Ohio?

Oh my gosh yes PLEASE! I recently made this account, how do I check PMs? I am glad I've found you!!! I've been searching and they seem impossible to find besides hatchery quality!

He is amazing knows his breeding he has hundreds of d’uccles amd any variety you can imagine especially Millies!

You have gorgeous chickens!

Dustin Sfreddo in CT is online and sells hatching eggs. National championship quality Milles.

I am desperately searching for some gorgeous porcelain dU'ccles & mile fluer.. I can find ZERO breeders / reputable people to purchase chicks from in Georgia or even anywhere in the United States.. That will ship obviously if out of state.
I considered purchasing from a hatchery, but i'm scared the birds wont be very high quality.
I potentially would like to use these to start my next flock, to breed or show etc.. along with my silkies. Help!!! I have fallen in love with this breed and i swear no one local to me ( middle GA ) or in Georgia that has any. Only the large commercial hatcheries.

Have you ordered dU'ccles from a hatchery and got lucky with their quality?

Back
Top Bottom