Possum attacks HELP!

^joking...kind of.

do you have an automatic door on the coop? is it working? i often realize my battery has died by the incessant cries in the morning protesting their incarceration, riot gear at the ready if i don't let them out. I haven't fortunately been in the scenario yet in which the door fails to close because of the batter but suppose one of the only ways I would find that it is the following day once a possum had run amuck...

Night vision scopes have gotten cheap. There are a ton of ways to address this problem but picking them off one by one with a night vision or thermal scope is the only one I can think of that's actually entertaining.

Use live medium/large trap and get rid of it. Air rifle will do if you don't mine the wait and like little fun.

Thank you for all of your answers and tips. So, the possum comes out every night at
7:00 pm sharp. The live trap is medium/large and the bait is= eggshell,tuna,apples,oranges, and dry cat food (did not have any canned cat food ). i have a trail cam set up tonight that is videoing the trap.

^joking...kind of.

do you have an automatic door on the coop? is it working? i often realize my battery has died by the incessant cries in the morning protesting their incarceration, riot gear at the ready if i don't let them out. I haven't fortunately been in the scenario yet in which the door fails to close because of the batter but suppose one of the only ways I would find that it is the following day once a possum had run amuck...
I do not have an automatic coop door... YET.

Thank you for all of your answers and tips. So, the possum comes out every night at
7:00 pm sharp. The live trap is medium/large and the bait is= eggshell,tuna,apples,oranges, and dry cat food (did not have any canned cat food ). i have a trail cam set up tonight that is videoing the trap.
The left over scrap or bone will do. There is no need to spend $ on it.

Back
Top Bottom