Post Phoenix Pics Please

Pics
Brother # 1 to white Phoenix Roo

27377_infertile_wheaten_egg_and_phoenix_roo_005.jpg

BB Red Phoenix rooster. This is the one with the duplex gene. He is the one I am making my v-comb phoenix out of.
DSC02062.jpg

Rosecomb Phoenix rooster. This is the one my Fibromelanistic Rosecomb phoenix are based on.
DSC00740-1.jpg

Quote:
Both the phoenix are crossed with something, not pure phoenix, they have feathers comeing from the back of the head sticking up and they look short.

Quote:
Both the phoenix are crossed with something, not pure phoenix, they have feathers comeing from the back of the head sticking up and they look short.

of course they are, they are brothers to that white one in question on what type of mix it was, still say polish myself, but without background, no one will TRULEY know for sure

Quote:

of course they are, they are brothers to that white one in question on what type of mix it was, still say polish myself, but without background, no one will TRULEY know for sure

LOLOH, i missed that part. yea i would say polish too, but like you said no one know with out knowing the back ground. you said it.

Back
Top Bottom