Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Here is an "americauna" that is from ideal...got a pair of these, 3 BR, 3 black ausies, and 2 silkies. Still trying to get good pics of the others!

This is bonnie

Please help me! I ordered 10 pullets and they put 6 in for warmth.... Tell me, did they mark your pullets with PURPLE MARKER ON THE HEAD? I had 10 marked and called immediately to confirm that the pullets were marked on the head with purple.... Okay, now all my pullets are cockerels.... Or so it seems!! Help!!

Has anyone bought Nankin bantams from Ideal? This thread is 100 pages already, so if anyone has posted photos of Ideal's Nankin stock, please let me know what page. I'm curious about what their Nankins look like.

Right, but I ordered 10 pullets and 7 of them are male:/ seems the order got really messed up. I think they gave me 10 males marked for warmth and 6 pullets :/

What breeds, and do you have any pictures? Ideal's extra males are always one variety that looks much different from the other chicks in the order, and I believe they mark the extras, not your order.

Thank you for confirming that they mark males. Too bad the lady on the phone didn't know this. All the white ones plus the darker reds were marked.

Black no mark big white marked

Light red no mark

Dark red marked

No marks on blacks

Yes mark on this red

Yes mark on this white with black neck

No mark on these blacks

Out of my order of 10 pullets, ten were marked, one died. Out of 6 unmarked, one died. So what happened? Where are my pullets? Ugh!

they gave me the wrong color on some of my chicks in my order so it is posable they made a mistake.

i was ordered 3 black crested white polish and they sent me 3 white crested blue polish

Back
Top Bottom