Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

I just ordered 8 silkies in red, white, blue, and black from Ideal. I am somewhat nervous as to how they will turn out after reading this thread. I know they aren't going to be SQ and I don't care, because they will just be pets/egg layers, but I hope they aren't too awful looking. Lol they should be delivered to me in around 10-12 days.

Last edited:
So who has gotten anything new this year ?

Nope they sold out to quick for me
sad.png

I just ordered 8 silkies in red, white, blue, and black from Ideal. I am somewhat nervous as to how they will turn out after reading this thread. I know they aren't going to be SQ and I don't care, because they will just be pets/egg layers, but I hope they aren't too awful looking. Lol they should be delivered to me in around 10-12 days.

Even though my order was messed up....I love my chickens and they have truly changed my life....so if you get super ugly chooks, I'm positive they will be beautiful to you!

well out of my February order of 25 banty asst. and WFBSpanish, partrage rocks,& WLR Cornish I have 2 bantys and a WLR chick left... they all died off by the end of March! only ordering meaties from ideal from here on out...well that's all im ordering from anyone... lol

well out of my February order of 25 banty asst. and WFBSpanish, partrage rocks,& WLR Cornish I have 2 bantys and a WLR chick left... they all died off by the end of March! only ordering meaties from ideal from here on out...well that's all im ordering from anyone... lol

Now that is bad news.... Maybe Ideal will work harder at breeding healthy stock, I hope you got your money back!

Back
Top Bottom