Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Ok I will! It will probably be a while.... I think if I acquire anymore babies this year, my husband is going to freak out! Haha!

LOL I know -- I filled up on white and blue Plymouth Rocks because my Ideal chicks weren't going to be available until June, and then they called in April to say they were ready and I didn't have any space!
barnie.gif

I got my first batch of ideal babies last week. 7 silkies and I think 12 extra Roos for warmth. Well I lost 4 silkies and about 5 Roos now. Today I got my replacement silkies as well as my Cochins and they're PERFECT. Everyone is running around, eating fine, someone actually managed to get out of the brooder and with the other chicks. My first batch came on a really bad day... It was snowing one day, 83 the next day then freezing rain after that... They're out in the coop now because it's been so hot and I needed to make room for my new babies. So far with this round I have been completely satisfied!

LOL I know -- I filled up on white and blue Plymouth Rocks because my Ideal chicks weren't going to be available until June, and then they called in April to say they were ready and I didn't have any space! :barnie

That's funny because I started out with Barred Rocks and was too impatient so I ordered from Ideal! Haha

i just lost 5 yokohamas from my cackle order and they told me i could either get a refund or order more birds to make it at least 15 being shipped...so i opted for the refund and decided to look at other hatcheries with them and found Ideal...

does anyone have pics of the pullets?? or the roos? have you experienced any issues or seen any major breed deviations??

Back
Top Bottom