Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Received this batch of cuties from ideal yesterday! I ordered 10 silver laced polish & 10 ameracauna pullets. Not one death & received exactly what I ordered with no extras. I ordered 10 naked neck pullets in november of last year & they arrived healthy as well. I love ideal bc they're close & have those hard to find chicks! :)

I still need to take some updated pics of my brabanters; it's hard to get good pictures of them when they're not running around or looking in the opposite direction. They're flightier than my old English game bantams (OEGB), especially the brabanter rooster.

Anyway, here are some updated pics of my quail OEGB pair (taken last week).

53351_sdc10907.jpg

53351_sdc10904.jpg

53351_sdc10909.jpg
Hey i got like the same hen but mines have feather feet does your have it too just wondering cause like i been trying to look for this breed for over a month now it u know please help me... here the picture.

I started my "coop" May 8th after I picked up my 6 pullets- day old perfectly alert and healthy looking birds. I didn't like the thought of mail ordering and the tiny things being tossed all around. The 2 hour drive seemed like a fun way to spend my morning anyway. Followed the instructions Ideal gave me along with this helpful sites recommendations. Day 1 I added acv to their water-they went right to the red water nipple on a small bottle. Used non medicated feed after they all had a good drink. They never smelled in the 7 weeks I had them inside. Switched to organic cayote creek grower feed at 10 weeks, added layer organic soy free layer at 16 weeks and have my first egg today. As others have said on this feed, I have a really nice hatchery stock that has been a fantastic first experience. I would highly recommend Ideal for backyard chicken orders. If I wanted a show quality bird I would prefer to visit and see the stock I was getting a chick from. The other aspect that was VERY important to me was the sexing. Ideal went 6 for 6. Very pleased with that! And finally, my hens show no aggression toward each other. I'm certain they must have a pecking order but it is not noticeable in any way.

These are some of the Black sex links I got from Ideal this year. I dont know how to set the date stamp on the camera so all the dates are wrong.

I just rec'd my order today I ordered 4 ee's and 6 surprise pullets , all arrived happy n chirping with TWELVE - 12 - packing peanuts. I'll try to get pics..... 22 chicks.......

Back
Top Bottom