Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

This one is a California White I ordered in April of 2012

This one is Freckles. She is an EE I ordered in May of 2013, she has not started laying yet
1f621.png

This is Legs. Also an EE ordered in May. We thought she was a pullet until about 3 weeks ago. Last week it started crowing!

Of those of you who ordered bantams, what have been your male female ratios? Do different hatcheries seem to have different ratios (even though it should be 50/50)? Eg i have gitten super lucky or something with Privett - significantly more girls, both times.

Has anyone ordered Nankin bantams from Ideal? If so how is there personality? Also pictures would be great!

[COLOR=EE82EE]I know this thread is a little old but... I am getting some chicks from Ideal! My first try with meat birds too! Can't wait![/COLOR] :celebrate

• 12 assorted chick pullets
  • 10 rare breed special pullets
  • 15 cornish rock
  • 2 black australorp
  • 2 buff orpington pullets
  • 2 delaware
  • 2 dominique
  • 3 spangled russian orloff
  • 10 assorted feather legged straight run
  • 3 golden neck d'uccles
  • 15 assorted silkie bantams
  • 2 black tailed white japanese bantams
  • 4 mottled japanese bantams

09/26/2012 is my ship date, I can't wait this is my 3rd Ideal order of the year and I'll try and get some pictures of my birds soon!

Next years order is going to consist of Salmon Faverolle, Silver Dorking, and more Spangled Orloffs! Andd... maybe a few silkies. I love my birds :)

I've been pretty happy with my orders, their customer service has been good. So far I've ordered Sebright Bantams, D'Uccle Bantams, Silkie Bantams, Cochin Bantams (both frizzles and normal feathered), a variety of polish, and various laying breeds from them. Most have thrived besides on DOA shipment (it was so sad :hit ). The breed I've had the most issues with thriving after shipment has been the mottled houdans. We've had 12 of them and lost all within a day after shipment after them resending twice :( It was so terrible to lose them considering I wanted a trio. 

Ideal has been the hatchery I have had the best luck with though in shipping to Alaska! :yiipchick

Can you post some pics of your Russian orloffs from ideal please! I just ordered some and they will be arriving the week of January 22. I would love to see how yours grew up. Also did you get any EE? Would love to see any EE or Russian orloff or Ideal 236 pics from ideal!! Thanks in advance!

Can anyone tell me about Brahma Bantams form Ideal? I'm mainly curious if their personality is comparable to the sweet friendly LF Brahma personality, but I'd love to see pictures too!

Also I would like to know about the personality and size (how big they grew) of Ideal's LF Brahmas, again pictures much appreciated!

February 14th I will be posting pics I ordered my babies a couple months ago and I finally got my ship date!
SOOOOOOO the 14th you will get photo's of :

5 Black Silkie Chicks
5 Blue Silkie Chicks
5 Grey Silkie Chicks
5 White Silkie Chicks
5 Buff Silkie Chicks
5 Red Silkie Chicks
5 Partridge Silkie Chicks
5 Self Blue Silkie (lavender) Chicks
2 French Guineas
6 Bantam Ameraucana Chicks
1 Black East India Female Duckling
1 Black and White Magpie Female Duckling
1 Rouen Female Duckling
1 Blue Swedish Female Duckling
2 Fawn and White Runner Female Ducklings (For my mom in law)

Back
Top Bottom