Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Quote:
What exactly are you reading that makes you say Ideal is misrepresenting their stock? They ensure health or they'll refund it, and mine have been plenty healthy. They also claim the birds will represent their breed, though they will not necessarily be show quality. Nothing wrong there, either . . . I wouldn't show any of mine, but when I post their photos on here people can look at it and accurately guess the breed. I am trying to find the information you seem to be reading, where they claim they have show quality chickens that look exactly like paintings, that their stock will never get sick, and that they have chickens that, unlike every other chicken on the planet, are completely free from any form of inbreeding, but for the life of me I can't find that information anywhere. The only thing they lie about is that they call their EEs Ameraucanas, and yes, I'll admit they have no excuse for that and they should change it as soon as possible, but really, they're an excellent hatchery and I'm not understanding your insistence that they have somehow been carrying sickly mutant inbred chicken spawn for all these years without their thousands of customers having noticed it. I'll need to inform my lovely, healthy flock that they can drop the facade now, since I know the truth about their horrid origins and they can start pooping blood and banging their heads against hard objects or whatever it is overly inbred chickens are supposed to do.
roll.png

Quote:
Because someone wanted Ideal to post actual pictures of their birds and then anti hatchery people jumped in.

We do need to get back to Ideal bird pictures we have. I will try to get some pics of my current chicks tomorrow. I have some adorable Cochins. Just getting feathers.

Partridge Chantecler from Ideal - Maybe 5 month old in this pic:

11751_gretchen1.jpg

Buff Chantecler from same shipment:

11751_apples_yum.jpg

Although I feed nutritionally balanced Purina feed, and yummy treats, my Chantecler prefers wood shavings
tongue.png

11751_bitsy_eating_shavings.jpg

Here are some of my chickens from ideal, please ask if you want any info on any of them, I'm just going to post the breed:
EE:
4439_speckatol_2-15_001.jpg

RIR, EE
4439_welcome_comm_2-15-10.jpg

CM:
4439_broodys_and_babies_007.jpg

BR:
4439_chicken_pictures_6-11_012.jpg

BA:
4439_chicken_pictures_6-11_010.jpg

EE:
4439_chickens_4-26_008.jpg