Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
wow,no one all day...
hmm.png

What about the d'uccle bantams? How do they look? I really like the blue mille fleur bantams. I'm considering getting some during the special, and would like to see what some of you guys have. Amy

Quote:
I got some of them several years back when I was keeping d'uccles, they werent too bad actually, to the about lavender silkie post, got some of those last season, they grew up to look like buzzards, very ugly and barely able to class them as silkies?? They need to do some more work on those for sure. The d'uccles like I said, arent bad though for hatchery birds

Quote:
I got some of them several years back when I was keeping d'uccles, they werent too bad actually, to the about lavender silkie post, got some of those last season, they grew up to look like buzzards, very ugly and barely able to class them as silkies?? They need to do some more work on those for sure. The d'uccles like I said, arent bad though for hatchery birds

can u post pics of your buzzards... i wanna see them hehehe
hide.gif

oh Lord no. I tossed those off to an old neighbor buddy of mine who just like to have anything running around.
I only keep breeder stuff. Was planning on using those to work with the color, but they were too far off silkies to even try.
They had little to no foot feathering, pink and black splotched skin and toes
3 had single combs?? No crest on any of them just a few Alfalfa sprouts for a hair do, and the fuzz was a hard feathering fuzz, just kind of poked out everywhere.
Now that I think about it, wise I did get a pic or two of them, they would have won an ugliest chicken contest hands down!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom