Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
well, can you post them here, or post a link to the other thread. I'd love to see them, I LOVZ CHICKYZ
love.gif

idunno.gif
One of the Easter eggers I got from ideal layed her first egg today and I can't beleave it....
rant.gif
It is white?????????????
I have one more easter egger that has not layed yet so, I have one that lays green,one that lays white and we will see about the nexted....

I sat and watched her lay the egg so I know it was her..
ep.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Does she have a Single Comb? That may explain. . . And it is a good way of telling what color egg your EE might lay. Mine was a light brown, and I didn't make the connection of her having a very floppy single comb until weeks ago.
hide.gif

Quote:
Well, they're EEs......and when you get 'em, you take the chance of getting any color egg!

My EE girl from ideal lays a pretty blue/green egg.

Quote:
Does she have a Single Comb? That may explain. . . And it is a good way of telling what color egg your EE might lay. Mine was a light brown, and I didn't make the connection of her having a very floppy single comb until weeks ago.
hide.gif

I'am not sure what you would call her comb it looks like red tooth paste in a squily line on her head.

Could you explain about how to tell more about what color eggs by thre comb?

Quote:
hide.gif

I'am not sure what you would call her comb it looks like red tooth paste in a squily line on her head.

Could you explain about how to tell more about what color eggs by thre comb?

Comb types and descriptions are available at this thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=3249006

Back
Top Bottom