Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Quote:
IM GONNA BE A SOPHMORE TOO !!!!!!!

Wow. The mermaid threw me off, now I know you're a merman, haha xD
Didn't know you guys *were* freshmen. I'm a rising senior
cool.png

By the way, cute chicks!

Oh no guys im way ahead of you guys..im a sophmore in college....I attend The University of Texas....but im taking the summer off to raise my flock from ideal..right now i have over 60 chicks...
smile.png

I just checked my chicks, And one of my sultans is developing real feathers on its feet and has feathers growing into hocks ALREADY !!!
ep.gif

Could "she" be a pullet ??

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow. The mermaid threw me off, now I know you're a merman, haha xD
Didn't know you guys *were* freshmen. I'm a rising senior
cool.png

By the way, cute chicks!

Oh no guys im way ahead of you guys..im a sophmore in college....I attend The University of Texas....but im taking the summer off to raise my flock from ideal..right now i have over 60 chicks...
smile.png

I want to stay in my home town for college so that I dont have to sell all of my birds!! I really want to go to DePauw University

I don't want to derail this thread further, but here's my Ideal experience so far: I placed my order after business hours yesterday, and received an email first thing this morning (after the automated email last night). They confirmed the specifications of my order, made a change that I had forgotten, and confirmed my ship date. AMAZING service.

I placed my Nature's Hatchery order on 06/07/2010, have called twice, left messages, and emailed, and have not heard anything from them. I'm just hoping I get some of my money back.

Ya, I think my SL cochin "pullet" is a male
sad.png
...the GL cochin pullet has 3 complete layers of wing feathers, while the SL only has 2...the GL also has more developed foot feathers
sad.png

I bought twice as many chicks as I want, with half being donated to a lucky craigslist surfer. I'll grow 'em out, and in case I got any roos I'll pawn 'em off.

uhg It makes me mad cuz I ordered a pullet, but i got a whole refund for "shim" cuz a bunch of my chicks were dieing and when i called IDEAL to tell them, they asked how many were acting odd and drowsy...they completely refunded them

Quote:
Me too! I ordered 15 pullets and only 2 lived! I ordered from Mypetchicken.com instead they are much better and right now they are having a sale on chicks.

Back
Top Bottom