Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
To those of you who have ordered assortments from Ideal, did you get a nice variety? I'm considering ordering 25 of their heavy breed assortment to add some color to me layer assortment. I can't decide on a specific breed so I figured an assortment would be the best way to go.

Quote:
I ordered 4 assorted silkies and got 3 colors, If that at all helps
hu.gif

Quote:
I wish I could help you there. Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about the breeds you mentioned. Assuming you are talking about Chinese Gamefowl, I believe Chinese games are similar to the gamefowl we have here in the USA or the gamefowl they have in Europe, but I have never actually seen a good picture of one: I've only heard people talk about them, or I've only seen pictures of Chinese game crossed with some other Oriental.
There are some good gamefowl breeders here on BYC. Try talking with Saladin, Chief, GotGame, Josh44, Fowlafoot, Prairiechicken, and several others. You'll find them on the "Show Off Your Games!" thread and my own "Oriental Gamefowl Thread," along with Oriental breeders like CUDA and Lollipop.
As for Pyncheons, well, there's a new Pyncheon thread that someone started recently. Try that.
Hope all goes well!
wink.png

in response to the variety question back in may for the bantam assortments I did get a good variety but 75% of the birds were old englishes (just many different colors), then I got a surprise pullet special which included mostly black stars, 2 partridge cochins, 2 delawares, a black langshan (turned out to be rooster), 3 danish leghorns (1 turned out to be a rooster), 2 white laced red cornishes and some other reddish breeds.

Got my Chicks today! I ordered

5 Light Brahma Pullets
1 Light Brahma Male
5 Buff Brahma Pullets
1 Buff Brahma Male

Ad I got 3 packing peanuts that I can't identify, maybe y'all can help
smile.png

-Lesley

Back
Top Bottom