Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Ok, so I posted on my BYC page the pictures of my new chicks! I also included 1 good one of my packing peanuts to see if anyone can help me ID them. THANKS!

Lesley

Here is some updated pics on my chickens/ducks from Ideal! I am very happy with all the birds I have gotten from them!

My ducks from Ideal (sadly the little buff one became eagle lunch
hit.gif
)
78308_dscn1850.jpg

Lolly my Naked Neck
78308_dscn1864.jpg

Zimby my Salmon Faverolles
78308_dscn1866.jpg

Chickie my Black Australorp
78308_dscn1867.jpg

One of my Silkies Tribble
78308_dscn2601.jpg

My Packing Peanut Krull, he is a very sweet and handsome boy. He is also very good to his ladies
78308_dscn2565.jpg

this is domino he came from red and white feed store here. they get their chicks from ideal. he is an mille fluer oegb

103640_021.jpg
103640_115.jpg

this is golden girl shes a white tailed buff oegb from ideal. she was killed by my dog when she got to close to her puppies
sad.png

103640_117.jpg
103640_3.jpg

103640_119.jpg
her tail

domino and golden girl

103640_116.jpg

I ordered a bantam assortment from them in February 2010. Pretty decent variety, I ordered 25 and I got a Brahma, a silver Sebright, three black Cochins, two white "Cochins" (wrong tails and wrong egg color, they were mutts but good broodies!), a white frizzle cochin, a red cochin, a buff cochin, a black frizzle Cochin, a dark Cornish, a blue Old English, a white Old English, a Gold Duckwing Old English, a silver campine color Old English, an Easter Egger, a couple of D'uccles and some other Cochins, not sure what color on the D'uccles and other Cochins because they died the day we got them and Ideal had to send replacements, they also sent 13 New Hampshire roosters with the replacement chicks. Some of them were pretty good quality, I did well showing the Old English, the Cornish, and the Cochin hens.

I'll try to post photos another time; Photobucket is going crazy and freezing up and not letting me do anything, so I can't get my pictures.

I just orderd a batch of chickens from them Saturday. Im hoping to get them monday but will see. I will definetly post pics when they arrive.
big_smile.png

Here are pics of my Ideal stock. I ordered a few pullets to keep me in eggs. They are still young, but they are awfully pretty.

Theodora the EE pullet (hanging out with Lav Orps)
DSCN2632.jpg

The other EE pullet on the right, Ideal Swedish duck in foreground:
DSCN2633.jpg

Barred Rock:
Capture.png

Welsummer:
DSCN2645.jpg

EE and Welsummer:
DSCN2652.jpg

Buff Orp:
DSCN2685.jpg

Last edited:
Here are my babies from IDEAL. The older ones are from August and the yunger ones from September.

Doctor myEE bantam Roo

DSC_0028 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

Martha my Silver Penciled Cochin bantam hen

DSC_0010 (2) by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

Rose my EE bantam hen

DSC_0054 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

Nugget my buff cochin bantam hen

DSC_0041 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

Little Boy Blue my self blue old english game bantam roo after just loosing his sickle feathers lol The smartest friendliest of the chicks

DSC_0021 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

DSC_0017 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

DSC_0013 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

Juliet my silver laced cochin bantam hen. Ubber friendly. So was her brothers and sisters. I wonder if it SLC bantam personality characteristic from IDEAL?

DSC_0005 by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

I have a few other breeds but not good pics

This is my white silkie roo Debby Hairy (psst don't tell him that's a girl's name lol) about a month ago. He's filled out since then.

Debby Harry Boots by AuberyMirkwood, on Flickr

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom