Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
My RIR pullets are doing great. They are beautiful. I have not lost ANY! I will try to take pics of them and post. They have been outside with the others for almost 2 months. They are free ranging with the big girls and I am not having any trouble with bullying, picking on or fighting. I'm very happy with my Ideal stock.

When we had RIR, they were the "bullies" of the flock as well.... not impressed with the breed at all (they were not Ideal's birds either). They ended up being replaced with Easter Eggers
big_smile.png

When we had RIR, they were the "bullies" of the flock as well.... not impressed with the breed at all (they were not Ideal's birds either). They ended up being replaced with Easter Eggers :D

I can tell that they are bullies. I ordered them for egg production. I sell eggs, so I needed hens that could produce. I like Easter Eggers but no one is interested in colored eggs in my area. :/ I have the old timers as customers and they just want a nice light brown or brown egg. I would lose customers if they opened the egg cartons and found colorful eggs. :gig

Back
Top Bottom