Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Here is a pic of a fart egg that 1 of my new RIRs Ideal pullets layed. They have been laying for 2 weeks now. They started laying exactly at 4 months and 3 weeks old. Their eggs are beautiful. I should have ordered more RIR pullets. :oops:

Ordered a pr of each of the following:
Buff silkies(strn)
Self blue d'Uccles(strn)
SLdottie(strn)
GL cochin(strn)
Minorcas (m/f)
BSL(m/f)
Sumatras(m/f)
And
Yokohamas(m/f)

The first 4 pairs are for my 4 princesses. As their b-days are all back to back after summerfrom aug-nov! The others are for mommy and daddy! Lol last 2 are daddys! My wife says I'm a chickaholic now! I told her she opened pandoras box wen she asked if she could have some laying hens! Lol I'm a chicken nut! We also have 7 chicks that we got from the feed store the week before Easter.
It was 8 but my big dumb hooch had a frend that don't move no mo:( lol my oldests chick!
2 turkens, 2 crested, 2 BR, a red or brown leggern and a white leggern(chew toy)
Ill post pics as soon as we get them next week! Been waiting since the 1st! The sumatras were not hatched yet.....

Buff silkies(strn)
Self blue d'Uccles(strn)
SLdottie(strn)
GL cochin(strn)
Minorcas (m/f)
BSL(m/f)
Sumatras(m/f)
And
Yokohamas(m/f)
The first 4 pairs are for my 4 princesses. As their b-days are all back to back after summerfrom aug-nov! The others are for mommy and daddy! Lol last 2 are daddys! My wife says I'm a chickaholic now! I told her she opened pandoras box wen she asked if she could have some laying hens! Lol I'm a chicken nut! We also have 7 chicks that we got from the feed store the week before Easter.
It was 8 but my big dumb hooch had a frend that don't move no mo:( lol my oldests chick!
2 turkens, 2 crested, 2 BR, a red or brown leggern and a white leggern(chew toy)
Ill post pics as soon as we get them next week! Been waiting since the 1st! The sumatras were not hatched yet.....[/quote

so I was right they are more for you than my mothers day present....LMAO!!! I'm finally getting excited and I know our 2yr old is too. "My baby chicky"

Buff silkies(strn)
Self blue d'Uccles(strn)
SLdottie(strn)
GL cochin(strn)
Minorcas (m/f)
BSL(m/f)
Sumatras(m/f)
And
Yokohamas(m/f)
Ill post pics as soon as we get them next week! Been waiting since the 1st! The sumatras were not hatched yet.....

Dont forget to post picks of the chicks when you get them
wink.png

Believe me my post that day will be pic HEAVY! My Raine 06 will post as well I am sure!
4 daze and a wake up! At least for my kids.... more like 4 daze and drive to the PO after work! Darn graveyard shift!:p

Just a little silkie stuff...

My bf got me a few silkies [blue black white and buff] from a feed store that buys from Ideal. [BTW a bunch in the bin had white toes.] None of the ones I got have any feathering on their middle toe. Truthfully, only one of them is a little bit friendly after a couple of weeks. This is in contrast to the BR and BA we also got from the same place [also from Ideal] who are total loves and so so sweet.

A few weeks later a new shipment of silkies came in to the feed store and these looked much better. They had nice beards and great feathering on their feet. I got another white one and it is the sweetest little thing ever. Just as lovey as the BR and BA from Ideal.

Strange, but it seems they have quite different quality in their silkie breeding stock-- not only in appearance but in personality as well. I wonder how they will look when they grow up. I am betting the newest white one I got is going to be better looking than any of the first set. They are only about 2-4 weeks old right now so I have a while to wait...
pop.gif

Two Ideal Welsummer pullets; note that one is bigger than the other although they are the same age. Ideal EEs in the background, except the Buff Orpington. I have no idea where she came from!

Back
Top Bottom