Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Got all our lil baby chickletts! Don't have pix just yet Raine06 just took pix of each pair and posted them to the book of FACE! I'm really tired worked a 16 hr graveyard shift so as soon as I wake from my zombie zone ill try to get some pix posted to my profile.... acause I don't know how to post pix to the thread.... (I don't have a url for my pix) but there will be MANY!!!

Here are a few pics of my Ideal chicks from this year. They are all from Feb/March orders

A few of my Naked Necks

My favorite Silkie from Ideal, some how I ended up with a Porcelain and they don't know where it came from!

Here is the Porcelain with the Grey from Ideal, she reminds me of an owl. These are the two best from them. I ordered 25 and picked out the best and ended up with about 8 (looked for bearded, feather feet, dark skin, and good combs)

Here's a nice pic of my Pomeranian Goose "Beaker", along with a Black Swedish. The Pekin was from Mt. Healthy

And one of my faves, a little Red Pyle Modern Game Rooster "Wile E."

Here are my guys from Ideal (via Feed Store). There are 2 White Rocks and 3 Speckled Sussex. I wanted these gals for just pets and eggs so did not really care about the quality, just wanted health girls (no roos) so I got them :)

Here are my guys from Ideal (via Feed Store). There are 2 White Rocks and 3 Speckled Sussex. I wanted these gals for just pets and eggs so did not really care about the quality, just wanted health girls (no roos) so I got them :)

They're so cute ! I wish I could get more . .. my mom's been trying to bribe me go get rid of mine.

Here are a few pics of my Ideal chicks from this year. They are all from Feb/March orders

A few of my Naked Necks

My favorite Silkie from Ideal, some how I ended up with a Porcelain and they don't know where it came from!

Here is the Porcelain with the Grey from Ideal, she reminds me of an owl. These are the two best from them. I ordered 25 and picked out the best and ended up with about 8 (looked for bearded, feather feet, dark skin, and good combs)

Here's a nice pic of my Pomeranian Goose "Beaker", along with a Black Swedish. The Pekin was from Mt. Healthy

And one of my faves, a little Red Pyle Modern Game Rooster "Wile E."

That beige silkie . .. .
love.gif
ep.gif

Well heres some pics of my babies finally all grown up

this hen is the prettiest in the flock i think but not my favorite

thats my roo :D hes a sweetheart to his girls but hes a big fraidy cat though

Back
Top Bottom