Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Ladies Just because one hatch has show Quality bitds does not mean the same Coupleing will do the same

I breed Pixie bobs and have 2 really good litters out of 2 pairings the rest where petted out.

Getting show qiality on every chick would be like looking for santa and his Slay on christmas eve as a 43 yr old adult .

Its Impossible yo get show Quality every chick/hatch or even pairing.
Genetics is a great deal in this and You can and will get things that pop up after 25 yrs from 1 line in any animal.

Just not a reasonable thought sorry of my high horse just saying ........ Do not expect top quality even if you got it before. stuff happens even to the best

exactly there is always a toss up there is a woman in my breed (i show dogs) that has bred 2 champions and what did she get? almost all pet quality pups not fitting the standard stuff happens all breeders and hatcheries can do is try and make nice animals.

you might increase your chances of getting show Q animals by going to a show breeder you might not toss up.

some of the birds ideal produces are show Q and some are not i consider it much the same toss up but with some differing issues that others have experienced such as someone mentioned messed up legs could be genetic we dont know and thats a difference .

Getting show qiality on every chick would be like looking for santa and his Slay on christmas eve as a 43 yr old adult .
Why, is that bad
hide.gif
Well, I am not 43 yet, so I guess it is okay for me
lau.gif

Yep, you can buy the best from the best and still end up with nothing. Or you can buy the cheapest thing you can find and end up with a winner. However, chances are greater with the best of the best. I got Barnevelders from Ideal and they actually ended up very nice, for the most part. Good lacing, yellow legs, nice "U" back on 3 out of the 4. Only 1 had really messy lacing.

Profile is where to start own your own. Old Cock fighter told me that. Really!
That is a really nice pair of Call Ducks . I have several hens like the second one with the drake

These are a few of mine 2 more drakes and 5 more hens somewhere

I guess I posted to an old post. Anyway' M R Duks'

I agree the better the quality the better chances ??? I stated with swap meet stuff and I got some good looking birds now

Old English Game Bantams. They are Bantam fighting Roosters They aren't fought but raised as Show Birds. The one's in the pic is a trio of the Black Breasted Reds There are several variations of this breed
Ideal has this breed.

Ive been thinkin about gettin banty OEG fowl but im worried about not liking the Nepolian complex that follows....
please pm me with any info on the banty OEG you have....

Back
Top Bottom