Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
KB they are sooo cute
love.gif

my leghorn chicks are of your size KB but are 2 months old . why are they growing slow???????

Do you have any photos of your leghorns?

I built a new brooder for all my chicks sense they'll all be One Month on the 16th.
Their old brooders were getting to small and i wanted to separate the RiRs and the
Leghorns. The far Left and Right brooder are 28 inches wide and 3 feet long.
Middle brooder is 30 inches wide and 3 feet long. Temp. water bowl for RiRs,
until i go to TSC tomorrow. Chicks love it and i do to :)
wee.gif

Very nice brooder and nice babies

Thank ya, they are almost a month old. I cant wait to finish the coops. These guys keep growing, and i had to transfer them to two different brooders until today when i built the new ones. I hope they have good traits because they are going to be the first generation of breeding birds at the hatchery. They are very interesting and fun to watch , more fun to watch when you give them some crickets. Hope to start a mealworm farm soon too.

i have 3 pure leghorns , 2 pure aseel ,2 black cochins large flow , 1cubalaya /aseel cross ,3 cubalaya / mutt cross

all are large or standard flow and they are fed on grains and kitchen leftovers and grown out grains....they are fast and are in a room at night and morning but in a cage in the after noon and evening and most of the time they free range in my balcony
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom