Post Pics of your PURE Breed Pheasants here

Shawn I have had them over a year now they are realy cool birds they love grapes and will eat out of my hand.
Tony they are 3 years old
Doug

Move the argus out of there winter pen today and took some pictures

you got now one jealous member on this forum now
tongue.png

That is really great they are tame as well. This is probably gonna beyour year for babies. Keep us updated. Hopefully we get to see some pics of eggs or chicks. I dont know alot about em. I havent ever seen any in real life but I saw a video of a boy showing off for his woman.lol! That must be quite the sight live and in front of you!

That is really great they are tame as well. This is probably gonna beyour year for babies. Keep us updated. Hopefully we get to see some pics of eggs or chicks. I dont know alot about em. I havent ever seen any in real life but I saw a video of a boy showing off for his woman.lol! That must be quite the sight live and in front of you!
Yeah it must be a great privalage to have these bird so far I know here in south African aint any argus pheasants

Thank you'destinduck! I ordered 10 eggs on eBay 9 hatched out yesterday they are Chukur partrige... Whould you happen to know if feeding them chick starter food is ok for them to eat?? Fist time ever newbie lol

Back
Top Bottom