*Post pictures of your duck pen/coop!!* :)

One of mine. lol
200x200px-ZC-35d26ee7_Coopsandstalls003.jpeg
Love it! My shed is sectioned off into a coop that my big run is attached too. Unfortunately since the ducks took over that run no one lives in there now and the coop access door going outside was too high for the ducks
1f612.png
I actually shouldn't blame the ducks for taking over my big run and having to move the chickens out. I just got more ducks instead of just having 2 like originally planned

Last edited:
Love it! My shed is sectioned off into a coop that my big run is attached too. Unfortunately since the ducks took over that run no one lives in there now and the coop access door going outside was too high for the ducks
1f612.png
I actually shouldn't blame the ducks for taking over my big run and having to move the chickens out. I just got more ducks instead of just having 2 like originally planned
My chicken coop is on the right of this building it use to be a shed so the wall was already there and we added a door and pop door so the ducks and chickens would have their own rooms. Then I have 2 more houses for the rest of the ducks and one goose house, yep the math really got to me.
tongue.png

My chicken coop is on the right of this building it use to be a shed so the wall was already there and we added a door and pop door so the ducks and chickens would have their own rooms. Then I have 2 more houses for the rest of the ducks and one goose house, yep the math really got to me. :p

Yeah my chicken math is horrible too. I'm thinking now that I have that extra house I can get a pair of Runners that I really want.....I think???

Yeah my chicken math is horrible too. I'm thinking now that I have that extra house I can get a pair of Runners that I really want.....I think???
I love Runners I would love to have a couple but having Muscovy's and geese I just don't think lil Runners would fair well here.. Maybe one day. But you get them
wink.png

Here's our duck house & pen. It's got a 113 litre pool (with drain external drain tap).
Inside the house has a solar powered internal light, auto feeder and drinker plus a little hideaway section in the back corner with semi-transparent tinted front wall so they can still see out from their hideaway :)

We let them out into the yard to play in the grass when they are behaving (ie not sneaking out to the front yard!)

btw our 2 girls turned 1 year old about 2 weeks ago :)

Back
Top Bottom