post your chicken coop pictures here!

Have been trying to figure out a congfiguration of putting a new coop semi-attached to the old coop/shed.. This is what I've come up with. I have a front and rear door on my new coop because I want access to the run and to the egg door in the old coop which is under the wing of the shed. It's not going to be big..5x8'.
I've come up with this one and then another one I'm going to include.
SO WHICH ON DO YOU THINK MY "NON-CHICKEN HUBBY WILL CHOOSE? Its a little off the road (this side is toward the road in both designs.

Gosh, you're sure good at drawing that out...I'd vote for the second design but they both look GREAT to me!
caf.gif

Last edited:
Gosh, you're sure good at drawing that out...I'd vote for the second design but they both look GREAT to me!
caf.gif
LOLOL,,,,,,,,,,,Not me...was using the trial minutes of sketch program.. Really have to get use to what they do or maybe how they work... was fun though. then you have to figure out how to get it copied to a document without a connection to the program. I want it for reference later. I like that one too!

caf.gif
Tks....one puts the coop behind the existing shed..."low profile", ...they other is out front of everything but the run is more hidden. The one with the run up front allows me to sit on the deck and keep and eye on them... I plan to put several post in the middle of the run in order to put some type of aviary netting over the run.

Can you give me the link to that program? I'd like to give it a hand for the re-work I have to do to the little coop kit I just got....appreciate it!
frow.gif

well we may have to come up with another coop, we already have 28 hens and 2 roos, oh that was this morning went to ts and saw the sex lick peeps oh they were so cute, yes I came home with six black, now I have 14 black and 8 red sex licks. the coop has to be changed, I want a covered run but have to wait and see what hubbie comes up with.

well we may have to come up with another coop, we already have 28 hens and 2 roos, oh that was this morning went to ts and saw the sex lick peeps oh they were so cute, yes I came home with six black, now I have 14 black and 8 red sex licks. the coop has to be changed, I want a covered run but have to wait and see what hubbie comes up with.

Chicken math is a spring fever thing we us...........just always have to buy.."just one more"...LOLOLOLOL

You simply MUST stay away from TS!! But it is fun, isn't it??
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom