Post your cute cat photos!

Here's Imp.
Wow that is one big cat!!
ep.gif

I'm not only keen on chickens, but I love my dear cats as well. Therefore I will share my crazy cat lady collection of cat photography sessions!

Rocky, the black cat, is my childhood best friend. He's 15 this year... he's a grumpy old cat with one fang remaining. Mandy the Siamese (R.I.P.) was hit by a truck after we moved to our farm. Interestingly enough, my neighbor down the road graciously broke my heart with the details of her tragic ending before he pawned off a new kitten on me. Way to take advantage of an emotional cat lady!

Sassafras is our deaf white cat, originating from the aforementioned story. We were surprised to learn she was a "he" after going for a lion cut shave at the groomers. I still call Sassafras a she for the sake of my own sanity, plus she can't hear me anyways right?!

Talladega (R.I.P) Was a kitten I bought at a yard sale for 3 bucks.. Who sells kittens at a yard sale? She enjoyed a quality life as a barn cat, taking pleasure in devouring field mice, birds and rabbits.

Last edited:
I'm not only keen on chickens, but I love my dear cats as well. Therefore I will share my crazy cat lady collection of cat photography sessions!

Rocky, the black cat, is my childhood best friend. He's 15 this year... he's a grumpy old cat with one fang remaining. Mandy the Siamese (R.I.P.) was hit by a truck after we moved to our farm. Interestingly enough, my neighbor down the road graciously broke my heart with the details of her tragic ending before he pawned off a new kitten on me. Way to take advantage of an emotional cat lady!

Sassafras is our deaf white cat, originating from the aforementioned story. We were surprised to learn she was a "he" after going for a lion cut shave at the groomers. I still call Sassafras a she for the sake of my own sanity, plus she can't hear me anyways right?!

Talladega (R.I.P) Was a kitten I bought at a yard sale for 3 bucks.. Who sells kittens at a yard sale? She enjoyed a quality life as a barn cat, taking pleasure in devouring field mice, birds and rabbits.

Very original Kristin. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom