~~~~~Post Your EE, Ameraucana, and Araucauna Pics HERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I really love this thread. About two weeks ago I got some 6wo pullets who are cross Ameraucana(sp?) with golden comets...and I absolutely love them, they look just like these pics! Here are mine:

Buttercup, our little wheaten girl
31407_pretty_girl.jpg

Cally (the one on the right)
31407_new_babies2.jpg

A group shot with Ladybug-our white girl
31407_newbabies.jpg

The other two look like crosses, but have green legs...

I can't wait for blue eggs!!

27615_chickens_8914_weeks_old_047.jpg

My two girls- Wilma and Betty. They are 14 weeks. Below is Freddy. She's ony 8 weeks. All three are sweetie pies. Took them to Vacation Bible School to show the kids. They were a big hit. The parents are kinda upset at me though. Children went home and told their mom's and dad's that they wanted pet chickens.
idunno.gif
big_smile.png

27615_chickens_8914_weeks_old_044.jpg

I have a couple beautiful araucanas (a black/gold rooster, a duckwing pullet and a blue baby...not quite sure of the sex yet), I'll have to get some good pictures of them tomorrow.

Last edited:
I like this message board much better. I don't know why other people put EE's down so much!
hu.gif

Here are my EE's!!
big_smile.png

Sorry, they don't have names yet.

Easter egger hen (...she's sick right now
sad.png
)
s591eo.jpg

Easter egger hen
1y8l1l.jpg

Easter egger hen (I really like this one's color!)
15rm845.jpg

My EE Roo
2cmssp3.jpg

Another pic of my EE Roo
25gf0wj.jpg

No one is putting down EEs; they just want to make sure folks know which is which, since hatcheries can't seem to stop their false advertising. I have both blue, black and splash Ameraucanas as well as a non-standard color Ameraucana (bred two colors together--I do call her an EE) and EEs.
Here are some of mine:

DCP_1701.jpg

DCP_1730.jpg

DCP_0490.jpg

DCP_8203Charlotte.jpg

DCP_4077.jpg
DCP_1258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom